International Exchange: A Foundation for Theory Building in International Business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandra, Ramdas & Newburry, William, 1997. "A cognitive map of the international business field," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 387-410, August.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Chapman, Malcolm, 1996. "Theory and method in international business research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 233-245, June.
- Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica, 2010. "The impact of institutional impediments and information and knowledge exchange on SMEs' investments in international business relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 548-561, December.
- Chong Choi & Sae Kim & Shui Yu, 2009. "Global Ethics of Collective Internet Governance: Intrinsic Motivation and Open Source Software," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 523-531, December.
- Seno-Alday, Sandra, 2010. "International business thought: A 50-year footprint," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 16-31, March.
- Sheth, Jagdish N., 2001. "From international to integrated marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 5-9, January.
- Blomstermo, Anders & Eriksson, Kent & Lindstrand, Angelika & Sharma, D. Deo, 2004. "The perceived usefulness of network experiential knowledge in the internationalizing firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-373.
- Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre & Robson, Matthew, 1997. "The internationalization of management knowledge dissemination: A dialectic," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 369-385, January.
- Zhou, Lianxi, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial proclivity and foreign market knowledge on early internationalization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu, 2011. "Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-265, March.
- Acedo, Francisco José & Casillas, José Carlos, 2005. "Current paradigms in the international management field: An author co-citation analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 619-639, October.
- Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T., 2014. "Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2523-2530.
- Chetty, S. & Eriksson, K., 2002. "Mutual commitment and experiential knowledge in mature international business relationship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-324, June.
- Eberhard, Manuel & Craig, Justin, 2013. "The evolving role of organisational and personal networks in international market venturing," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 385-397.
- Bell, J.H.J., 1996. "Joint or Single Venturing? An Electric Approach to Foreign Entry Mode Choice," Other publications TiSEM 06f84735-3cf5-432f-8bc8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Blankenburg Holm, Desirée & Eriksson, Kent, 2000. "The character of bridgehead relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:20:y:1989:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.