Healthcare policies over the last 20 years: Reforms and counter-reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Anell, 2005. "Swedish healthcare under pressure," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 237-254.
- Ashton, Toni & Cumming, Jacqueline & McLean, Janet, 2004. "Contracting for health services in a public health system: the New Zealand experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 21-31, July.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Ashton, Toni, 2000. "Public purchasing and private priorities for healthcare in New Zealand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 27-43, November.
- Robertson, David Brian, 1991. "Political Conflict and Lesson-Drawing," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 55-78, January.
- Ashton, Toni & Mays, Nicholas & Devlin, Nancy, 2005. "Continuity through change: The rhetoric and reality of health reform in New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 253-262, July.
- Adam Oliver, 2005. "The English National Health Service: 1979-2005," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 75-99.
- Frederik T. Schut & Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven, 2005. "Rationing and competition in the Dutch health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 59-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westra, Daan & Angeli, Federica & Carree, Martin & Ruwaard, Dirk, 2017. "Understanding competition between healthcare providers: Introducing an intermediary inter-organizational perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 149-157.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:217-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Michael L., 2013. "Provider competition and healthcare quality: More bang for the buck?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 612-625.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare reform Health policy Policy making Political factors Healthcare systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:82-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.