A transaction costs analysis of changing contractual relations in the English NHS
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Street & D. Dawson, 2002. "Costing hospital activity: the experience with healthcare resource groups in England," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Hughes, David & Griffiths, Lesley & McHale, Jean V, 1997. "Do Quasi-markets Evolve? Institutional Analysis and the NHS," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 259-76, March.
- Oliver Hart, 2003.
"Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages C69-C76, March.
- Oliver Hart, 2002. "Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/061, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1973. "Markets and Hierarchies: Some Elementary Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 316-25, May.
- David Dranove, 1987. "Rate-Setting by Diagnosis Related Groups and Hospital Specialization," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 417-427, Autumn.
- Mark McClellan, 1997. "Hospital Reimbursement Incentives: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 91-128, 03.
- Diane Dawson & Maria Goddard, 1999. "Long-term contracts in the NHS: a solution in search of a problem?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 709-720.
- Russell Mannion & Andrew Street, 2006. "Payment by results and demand management: learning from the South Yorkshire laboratory," Working Papers 014cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ellis, Randall P., 1998. "Creaming, skimping and dumping: provider competition on the intensive and extensive margins1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 537-555, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:83:y:2007:i:1:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.