Structured pluralism: towards an innovative model for health system reform in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frenk, Julio, 1995. "Comprehensive policy analysis for health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 257-277.
- Deininger, K & Squire, L, 1996. "Measuring Income Inequality : A New Data-Base," Papers 537, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Frenk, Julio, 1994. "Dimensions of health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-34, January.
- Musgrove, P., 1996. "Public and Private Roles in Health," World Bank - Discussion Papers 339, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kutzin, Joseph, 2001. "A descriptive framework for country-level analysis of health care financing arrangements," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 171-204, June.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:182:y:2017:i:c:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertranou, Fabio M., 1999. "Are market-oriented health insurance reforms possible in Latin America?: The cases of Argentina, Chile and Colombia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Bloom, Gerald & Standing, Hilary & Lloyd, Robert, 2008. "Markets, information asymmetry and health care: Towards new social contracts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2076-2087, May.
- Fernando Ruiz & Liliana Amaya & Stella Venegas, 2007. "Progressive segmented health insurance: Colombian health reform and access to health services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 3-18.
- Ronald Eduardo Gómez Suárez, 2007. "Cream-Skimming And Risk Adjustment in Colombian Health Insurance System:: The Public Insurer Case," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 004295, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Bloom, Gerald, 2001. "Equity in health in unequal societies: meeting health needs in contexts of social change," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 205-224, September.
- Ramiro Guerrero & Sergio I. Prada & Dov Chernichovsky, 2014.
"La doble descentralización en el sector salud: evaluación y alternativas de política pública,"
CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO
- Ramiro Guerrero & Sergio Iván Prada & Dov Chernichovsky, 2014. "La doble descentralización en el sector salud: evaluación y alternativas de política pública," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 012659, FEDESARROLLO.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Andrés Camilo Santos Ospina & Mario García Molina & Liliana Chicaíza Becerra, 2016. "¿Crisis financiera o de gestión? Evolución del sector salud desde la perspectiva de los entes territoriales," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 35(61), pages 177-206, January.
- Abadia, Cesar Ernesto & Oviedo, Diana G., 2009. "Bureaucratic Itineraries in Colombia. A theoretical and methodological tool to assess managed-care health care systems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1153-1160, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:53:y:2002:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1014829214237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macq, Jean & Martiny, Patrick & Villalobos, Luis Bernardo & Solis, Alejandro & Miranda, Jose & Mendez, Hilda Cecilia & Collins, Charles, 2008. "Public purchasers contracting external primary care providers in Central America for better responsiveness, efficiency of health care and public governance: Issues and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 377-388, September.
- Mayer, David, 2000. "On the Role of Health in the Economic and Demographic Dynamics of Brazil, 1980-1995," Arbetsrapport 2000:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Ewig, Christina & Bello, Amparo Hernández, 2009. "Gender equity and health sector reform in Colombia: Mixed state-market model yields mixed results," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1145-1152, March.
- Cucunubá, Zulma M. & Manne-Goehler, Jennifer M. & Díaz, Diana & Nouvellet, Pierre & Bernal, Oscar & Marchiol, Andrea & Basáñez, María-Gloria & Conteh, Lesong, 2017. "How universal is coverage and access to diagnosis and treatment for Chagas disease in Colombia? A health systems analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 187-198.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Hong Nghiem, 2011. "Out-of-pocket expenditures for hospital care in Iran: who is at risk of incurring catastrophic payments?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Antonio J. Trujillo, 2003. "Medical care use and selection in a social health insurance with an equalization fund: evidence from Colombia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 231-246.
- Cavagnero, Eleonora, 2008. "Health sector reforms in Argentina and the performance of the health financing system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 88-99, October.
- Castano, Ramon & Zambrano, Andres, 2006.
"Biased selection within the social health insurance market in Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 313-324, December.
- Ramón Abel Castaño & Andrés Zambrano, 2005. "Biased selection within the social health insurance market in Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002063, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2003. "Risk adjustment in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-3, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "Azerbaijan : Health Sector Review Note, Volume 2, Background papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8691, The World Bank.
- Trujillo, Antonio J., 2004. "Petro-state constraints on health policy: guidelines for workable reform in Venezuela," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Kruk, Margaret E. & Freedman, Lynn P. & Anglin, Grace A. & Waldman, Ronald J., 2010. "Rebuilding health systems to improve health and promote statebuilding in post-conflict countries: A theoretical framework and research agenda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 89-97, January.
- World Bank, 2005. "Azerbaijan : Health Sector Review Note, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8692, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.