Public and Private Roles in Health
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farasat A. S. Bokhari & Yunwei Gai & Pablo Gottret, 2007.
"Government health expenditures and health outcomes,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 257-273.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Yunwei Gai & Pablo Gottret, 2005. "Government Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes," Working Papers wp2005_02_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised May 2006.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009.
"Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction: macroeconomic overview and emerging issues,"
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction:macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers halshs-00554285, HAL.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction: macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers P05, FERDI.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction:macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers 200917, CERDI.
- Pan, Jay & Qin, Xuezheng & Li, Qian & Messina, Joseph P. & Delamater, Paul L., 2015. "Does hospital competition improve health care delivery in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 179-199.
- ATAKE, Esso - Hanam, 2014.
"Financement Public des dépenses de santé et survie infantile au Togo
[Public funding of health expenditure and infant survival in Togo]," MPRA Paper 59516, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2014.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:7-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2304, African Development Bank.
- Londono, Juan-Luis & Frenk, Julio, 1997. "Structured pluralism: towards an innovative model for health system reform in Latin America," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-36, July.
- Carl Grekou & Romain Perez, 2014. "Child Mortality in sub-Saharan Africa: Why Public Health Spending Matters," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Larrañaga, Osvaldo, 1997. "Eficiencia y equidad en el sistema de salud chileno," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 49, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Thanasis Stengos & Brennan S. Thompson & Ximing Wu, 2009. "The Evolution of the Conditional Joint Distribution of Life Expectancy and Per Capita Income Growth," Working Papers 0901, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2224, African Development Bank.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0404-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH; PUBLIC GOODS; GOVERNMENT;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.