Conditions for successful interprofessional collaboration in integrated care – Lessons from a primary care setting in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 2008. "Comparing integrated care policy in Europe: Does policy matter," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 172-183, February.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Leigh Weiss, 2004. "Coordination Networks Within and Across Organizations: A Multi‐level Framework," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 127-153, January.
- Christiansen, Terkel & Vrangbæk, Karsten, 2018. "Hospital centralization and performance in Denmark—Ten years on," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 321-328.
- Buja, Alessandra & Fusinato, Riccardo & Claus, Mirko & Gini, Rosa & Braga, Mario & Cosentino, Mimma & Boccuzzo, Giovanna & Francesconi, Paolo & Baldo, Vincenzo & Tozzi, Valeria D. & Morando, Verdiana , 2019. "Effectiveness of pro-active organizational models in primary care for diabetes patients," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 797-802.
- Ghiotto, Maria Cristina & Rizzolo, Ylenia & Gandolfo, Elisabetta & Zuliani, Emanuela & Mantoan, Domenico, 2018. "Strengthening primary care: The Veneto Region’s model of the Integrated Medical Group," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(11), pages 1149-1154.
- Struckmann, Verena & Leijten, Fenna R.M. & van Ginneken, Ewout & Kraus, Markus & Reiss, Miriam & Spranger, Anne & Boland, Melinde R.S. & Czypionka, Thomas & Busse, Reinhard & Rutten-van Mölken, Mauree, 2018. "Relevant models and elements of integrated care for multi-morbidity: Results of a scoping review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 23-35.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mascia, Daniele & Di Vincenzo, Fausto & Cicchetti, Americo, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of interhospital collaboration and competition: Empirical evidence from an Italian regional health system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 273-281.
- Swan, Jacky & Goussevskaia, Anna & Newell, Sue & Robertson, Maxine & Bresnen, Mike & Obembe, Ademola, 2007. "Modes of organizing biomedical innovation in the UK and US and the role of integrative and relational capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 529-547, May.
- Feldman, Matthew B. & Weinberg, Gregg S. & Wu, Elwin, 2012. "Evaluation of a system designed to link people living with HIV/AIDS with mental health services at an AIDS-service organization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 133-138.
- Mike Wright & Evila Piva & Simon Mosey & Andy Lockett, 2009. "Academic entrepreneurship and business schools," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 560-587, December.
- Barbazza, Erica & Langins, Margrieta & Kluge, Hans & Tello, Juan, 2015. "Health workforce governance: Processes, tools and actors towards a competent workforce for integrated health services delivery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1645-1654.
- Pittinsky, Todd L. & Matic, Tina, 2005. "Global Bystander Non-intervention: Cross-Level Insights on Cross-National Helping," Working Paper Series rwp05-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Katarzyna Sienkiewicz-Małyjurek & Tomasz Owczarek, 2020. "Complementarity of Communication and Coordination in Ensuring Effectiveness of Emergency Management Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Pallotti, Francesca & Lomi, Alessandro, 2011. "Network influence and organizational performance: The effects of tie strength and structural equivalence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 389-403.
- Canoquena, Joao Manuel da Costa, 2013. "Reconceptualising policy integration in road safety management," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 61-80.
- Wang, Yu & Chen, Yongqiang & Wang, Wenqian & Tang, Yinqiu, 2019. "Differentiating two types of learning in contract design: Evidence from the construction industry," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11.
- Freeman, Toby & Baum, Fran & Javanparast, Sara & Ziersch, Anna & Mackean, Tamara & Windle, Alice, 2021. "Challenges facing primary health care in federated government systems: Implementation of Primary Health Networks in Australian states and territories," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(4), pages 495-503.
- Livio Garattini & Michele Zanetti & Nicholas Freemantle, 2020. "The Italian NHS: What Lessons to Draw from COVID-19?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 463-466, August.
- Livio Garattini & Michele Zanetti & Nicholas Freemantle, 0. "The Italian NHS: What Lessons to Draw from COVID-19?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-4.
- Lips, S.R. & Molenaar, J.M. & Schuitmaker-Warnaar, T.J., 2020. "Transforming maternity care: obstetric partnerships as a policy instrument for integration," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(11), pages 1245-1253.
- Parent, Milena M. & Rouillard, Christian & Naraine, Michael L., 2017. "Network governance of a multi-level, multi-sectoral sport event: Differences in coordinating ties and actors," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 497-509.
- Barbara Kożuch & Katarzyna Sienkiewicz-Małyjurek, 2016. "Inter-Organisational Coordination for Sustainable Local Governance: Public Safety Management in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Muhammad Tahir & Sajid Rahman & Imran Saeed, 2019. "The Effect of Relational Coordination on Employee Creative Involvement: A Study of Public and Private Hospitals in Peshawar, Pakistan," Global Regional Review, Humanity Only, vol. 4(3), pages 103-111, September.
- Daniel M. Walker, 2018. "Does participation in health information exchange improve hospital efficiency?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 426-438, September.
- De Regge, Melissa & De Pourcq, Kaat & Van de Voorde, Carine & Van den Heede, Koen & Gemmel, Paul & Eeckloo, Kristof, 2019. "The introduction of hospital networks in Belgium: The path from policy statements to the 2019 legislation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 601-605.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic health practice; Organization and administration; Health workforce; Personnel management; Health planning; Mediation analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:125:y:2021:i:4:p:474-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu or (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.