Coordination Networks Within and Across Organizations: A Multi-level Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Wright & Evila Piva & Simon Mosey & Andy Lockett, 2009. "Academic entrepreneurship and business schools," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 560-587, December.
- Westra, Daan & Angeli, Federica & Carree, Martin & Ruwaard, Dirk, 2017. "Understanding competition between healthcare providers: Introducing an intermediary inter-organizational perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 149-157.
- Barbara Kożuch & Katarzyna Sienkiewicz-Małyjurek, 2016. "Inter-Organisational Coordination for Sustainable Local Governance: Public Safety Management in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Khosla, Nidhi & Marsteller, Jill Ann & Hsu, Yea Jen & Elliott, David L., 2016. "Analysing collaboration among HIV agencies through combining network theory and relational coordination," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 85-94.
- Mascia, Daniele & Angeli, Federica & Di Vincenzo, Fausto, 2015. "Effect of hospital referral networks on patient readmissions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 113-121.
- Ahmed, Muhammad Bilal & Wasey, Ejaz & Jhanndir, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Impact Of Employee Motivation On Customer Satisfaction: Study Of Airline Industry In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Pittinsky, Todd L. & Matic, Tina, 2005. "Global Bystander Non-intervention: Cross-Level Insights on Cross-National Helping," Working Paper Series rwp05-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pallotti, Francesca & Lomi, Alessandro, 2011. "Network influence and organizational performance: The effects of tie strength and structural equivalence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 389-403.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:123:d:63099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Saul & Martin-Rios, Carlos & Erhardt, Niclas & Hoffer Gittell, Jody & George, Varghese P., 2016. "Organizational responses to uncertainty in the airline industry: Changes in patterns of communication networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 217-227.
- Swan, Jacky & Goussevskaia, Anna & Newell, Sue & Robertson, Maxine & Bresnen, Mike & Obembe, Ademola, 2007. "Modes of organizing biomedical innovation in the UK and US and the role of integrative and relational capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 529-547, May.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Trenton A. Williams, 2014. "Local Venturing as Compassion Organizing in the Aftermath of a Natural Disaster: The Role of Localness and Community in Reducing Suffering," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 952-994, September.
- Arshinder & Kanda, Arun & Deshmukh, S.G., 2008. "Supply chain coordination: Perspectives, empirical studies and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 316-335, October.
- Feldman, Matthew B. & Weinberg, Gregg S. & Wu, Elwin, 2012. "Evaluation of a system designed to link people living with HIV/AIDS with mental health services at an AIDS-service organization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 133-138.
- Bond, Brenda J. & Gittell, Jody Hoffer, 2010. "Cross-agency coordination of offender reentry: Testing collaboration outcomes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 118-129, March.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:497-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canoquena, Joao Manuel da Costa, 2013. "Reconceptualising policy integration in road safety management," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 61-80.
- Mascia, Daniele & Di Vincenzo, Fausto & Cicchetti, Americo, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of interhospital collaboration and competition: Empirical evidence from an Italian regional health system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 273-281.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:1:p:127-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.