Challenges to orphan drugs access in Eastern Europe: The case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalo, Zoltan & Muszbek, Noemi & Bodrogi, Jozsef & Bidlo, Judit, 2007. "Does therapeutic reference pricing always result in cost-containment?: The Hungarian evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 402-412, March.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Konigbauer, Ingrid & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007.
"Reference pricing of pharmaceuticals,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 613-642, May.
- Brekke, Kurt R & Königbauer, Ingrid & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Working Papers in Economics 19/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Ingrid Königbauer & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosenberg-Yunger, Zahava R.S. & Daar, Abdallah S. & Thorsteinsdóttir, Halla & Martin, Douglas K., 2011. "Priority setting for orphan drugs: An international comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 25-34, April.
- Bombard, Yvonne & Abelson, Julia & Simeonov, Dorina & Gauvin, Francois-Pierre, 2011. "Eliciting ethical and social values in health technology assessment: A participatory approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-144, July.
- Kolasa, Katarzyna & Schubert, Sebastian & Manca, Andrea & Hermanowski, Tadeusz, 2011. "A review of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) recommendations for drug therapies issued between 2007 and 2009 and their impact on policymaking processes in Poland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 145-151.
- Denis, Alain & Mergaert, Lut & Fostier, Christel & Cleemput, Irina & Simoens, Steven, 2010. "A comparative study of European rare disease and orphan drug markets," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 173-179, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:12:p:1240-1248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess; Orphan drugs; Rare diseases; Bulgaria; Eastern Europe; Health technology assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:108:y:2012:i:1:p:10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.