An examination of investor reaction to unexpected political and economic events in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Keith C. & Harlow, W. V. & Tinic, Seha M., 1988. "Risk aversion, uncertain information, and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 355-385, December.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Padmaja Kadiyala, 2004. "Investor Reaction to Corporate Event Announcements: Underreaction or Overreaction?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 357-386, April.
- Ali F. Darrat & Omar M. Benkato, 2003. "Interdependence and Volatility Spillovers Under Market Liberalization: The Case of Istanbul Stock Exchange," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30, pages 1089-1114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:275-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:167-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soner AKKOC & Nasif OZKAN, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of the Uncertain Information Hypothesis: Evidence From Borsa Istanbul," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 7(2), pages 101-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:18:y:2008:i:3:p:337-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.