Investor Reaction to Corporate Event Announcements: Underreaction or Overreaction?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- Cohen, Lauren & Lou, Dong, 2012. "Complicated firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 383-400.
- Anurag Agarwal & Ajay Verma & Rajiv Kumar Agarwal, 2016. "Factors Influencing the Individual Investor Decision Making Behavior in India," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(4), pages 211-222, November.
- Samaniego Alcántar Ángel & Trejo Pech Carlos Omar & Mongrut Samuel & Fuenzalida Darcy, 2012. "Comportamiento del inversionista a diferentes niveles de inversión en I+D," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(3), pages 97-114, julio-sep.
- Perotti, Pietro & Rindi, Barbara, 2010. "Market makers as information providers: The natural experiment of STAR," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 895-917, December.
- Lauren Cohen & Dong Lou, 2011. "Complicated Firms," FMG Discussion Papers dp683, Financial Markets Group.
- G. Geoffrey Booth & Juha-Pekka Kallunki & Petri Sahlström & Jaakko Tyynelä, 2011. "Foreign vs domestic investors and the post-announcement drift," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 220-237, June.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:199-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubaker, Sabri & Farag, Hisham & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2015.
"Short-term overreaction to specific events: Evidence from an emerging market,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 153-165.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hisham Farag & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2015. "Short-Term Overreaction to Specific Events: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Post-Print hal-01158095, HAL.
- Nguyen, Pascal, 2005. "Market underreaction and predictability in the cross-section of Japanese stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-210, July.
- Mehdian, Seyed & Nas, Tevfik & Perry, Mark J., 2008. "An examination of investor reaction to unexpected political and economic events in Turkey," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 337-350.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:77:y:2004:i:2:p:357-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .