Two examples of strategic equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MERTENS, Jean-François, 1992. "Two examples on strategic equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 1992008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, J.-F., 1995. "Two examples of strategic equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1137, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Van Damme, E., 1991. "Refinements of Nash Equilibrium," Papers 9107, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Myerson, R B, 1986. "Acceptable and Predominant Correlated Equilibria," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 133-154.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1984. "A relation between perfect equilibria in extensive form games and proper equilibria in normal form games," Other publications TiSEM 3734d89e-fd5c-4c80-a230-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther Lang, 2001. "Bargaining and the observability of contractual commitments via third parties," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 213-230, May.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Tan, Xu, 2013. "Deliberation, disclosure of information, and voting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 2-30.
- Peter Miltersen & Troels Sørensen, 2010. "Computing a quasi-perfect equilibrium of a two-player game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 175-192, January.
- Carlos Pimienta & Jianfei Shen, 2014.
"On the equivalence between (quasi-)perfect and sequential equilibria,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(2), pages 395-402, May.
- Carlos Pimienta & Jianfei Shen, 2011. "On the Equivalence between (Quasi)-perfect and sequential equilibria," Discussion Papers 2012-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of Coalition Structures as a Non-Cooperative Game," HSE Working papers WP BRP 157/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491935, HAL.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:2:p:213-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:8:y:1995:i:2:p:378-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.