A Noncooperative Analysis of Hotelling's Location Game
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Król, Michał, 2012.
"Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 593-604.
- Michal Król, 2011. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jula Octavian & Dumitrean Crinuta Nicoleta, 2010. "Investment In Human Capital - An Investment In Future," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 270-276, December.
- Krol Michal, 2011. "On the Existence and Social Optimality of Equilibria in a Hotelling Game with Uncertain Demand and Linear-Quadratic Costs," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Michal Król, 2011. "On the existence and social optimality of equilibria in a Hotelling game with uncertain demand and linearquadratic costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2010. "On the nature of equilibria in a Downsian model with candidate valence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 425-445, November.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2004. "A noncooperative analysis of a circular city model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-589, September.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Cost differentials and mixed strategy equilibria in a Hotelling model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 215-234, March.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006. "Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 573-581.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006. "Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00641861, HAL.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2003. "Horizontal differentiation and price competition with sequential entry," Working Papers hal-00243021, HAL.
- Annika Herr, 2011. "Quality and Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly with Regulated Prices: The Case of a Public and a Private Hospital," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 422-437, November.
- Herr, Annika, 2010. "Quality and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: The case of a public and a private hospital," DICE Discussion Papers 07, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Bhaskar, V, 1997. "The Competitive Effects of Price-Floors," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 329-340, September.
- V. Bhaskar & Andrews KY16 9AL UK, 1996. "The Competitive Effects of Price-Floors," Industrial Organization 9609001, EconWPA.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2005. "Concentration of competing retail stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 488-512, November.
- Hideo Konishi, 1999. "Concentration of Competing Retail Stores," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 447, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Meza, Sergio & Tombak, Mihkel, 2009. "Endogenous location leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 687-707, November.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00641861 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:12:y:1996:i:2:p:165-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed