The socio-economic evaluation of the impact of forestry on rural development: A regional level analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slee, Bill, 2001. "Resolving production-environment conflicts: the case of the Regional Forest Agreement Process in Australia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 17-30, September.
- D. Eiser & D. Roberts, 2002. "The Employment and Output Effects of Changing Patterns of Afforestation in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81.
- D. C. Macmillan, 1993. "Commercial Forests In Scotland: An Economic Appraisal Of Replanting," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 51-66.
- Macmillan, Douglas C. & Philip, Lorna & Hanley, Nick & Alvarez-Farizo, Begona, 2002. "Valuing the non-market benefits of wild goose conservation: a comparison of interview and group based approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 49-59, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDonagh John & Farrell Maura & Mahon Marie & Ryan Mary, 2010. "New opportunities and cautionary steps? Farmers, forestry and rural development in Ireland," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(4), pages 236-251, January.
- Jarský, Vilém & Sarvašová, Zuzana & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Ventrubová, Kateřina & Sarvaš, Milan, 2014. "Public support for forestry from EU funds – Cases of Czech Republic and Slovak Republic," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 380-395.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:8:y:2006:i:5:p:542-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.