Policy, project and operational networks: Channels and conduits for learning in forest biodiversity conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Healey, 1998. "Building institutional capacity through collaborative approaches to urban planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Menguc, Bulent & Ozanne, Lucie K., 2005. "Challenges of the "green imperative": a natural resource-based approach to the environmental orientation-business performance relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 430-438, April.
- Krott, Max & Hasanagas, Nicolas D., 2006. "Measuring bridges between sectors: Causative evaluation of cross-sectorality," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 555-563, July.
- Elliott, Chris & Schlaepfer, Rodolphe, 2001. "Understanding forest certification using the Advocacy Coalition Framework," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 257-266, July.
- Moffat, Steverson O. & Cubbage, Frederick W. & Holmes, Thomas P. & O'Sullivan, Elizabethann, 2001. "Characterizing the sustainable forestry issue network in the United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 307-318, July.
- Primmer, Eeva & Kyllonen, Simo, 2006. "Goals for public participation implied by sustainable development, and the preparatory process of the Finnish National Forest Programme," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(8), pages 838-853, November.
- P Healey, 1998. "Building Institutional Capacity through Collaborative Approaches to Urban Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Primmer, Eeva & Karppinen, Heimo, 2010. "Professional judgment in non-industrial private forestry: Forester attitudes and social norms influencing biodiversity conservation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 136-146, February.
- Vatn, Arild, 2009. "An institutional analysis of methods for environmental appraisal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2207-2215, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13412-017-0428-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:87-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Górriz-Mifsud, Elena & Secco, Laura & Pisani, Elena, 2016. "Exploring the interlinkages between governance and social capital: A dynamic model for forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 25-36.
- Primmer, Eeva & Paloniemi, Riikka & Similä, Jukka & Tainio, Anna, 2014. "Forest owner perceptions of institutions and voluntary contracting for biodiversity conservation: Not crowding out but staying out," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 1-10.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p2:p:256-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:158-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasanagas, Nikolaos D., 2016. "Managing information in forest policy networks: Distinguishing the influential actors from the “postmen”," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 73-80.
- Borg, Riikka & Toikka, Arho & Primmer, Eeva, 2015. "Social capital and governance: a social network analysis of forest biodiversity collaboration in Central Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 90-97.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork analysis; Policy network; Project network; Operational network; Organisational adaptation; Learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:132-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.