A bibliography and database on forest benefit valuation studies from Austria, France, Germany, and Switzerland - A possible base for a concerted European approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 2003. "La technique des transferts dans l'évaluation des biens non-marchands : une application," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 187-208.
- Franz Hackl & Gerald Pruckner, 1999. "On the gap between payment card and closed-ended CVM-answers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 733-742.
- Philippe Le Goffe, 2000. "Hedonic Pricing of Agriculture and Forestry Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 397-401, April.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Boulatoff (Broadhead), Catherine & Desaigues, Brigitte & Gauthier, Caroline & Keith, John E., 2002. "The benefits and costs of riparian analysis habitat preservation: a willingness to accept/willingness to pay contingent valuation approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 17-31, November.
- Meyerhoff, Jurgen & Liebe, Ulf, 2006. "Protest beliefs in contingent valuation: Explaining their motivation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 583-594, June.
- Kosz, Michael, 1996. "Valuing riverside wetlands: the case of the "Donau-Auen" national park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 109-127, February.
- Sylvie Scherrer, 2002. "Les pertes d’usage récréatif du patrimoine forestier après les tempêtes de 1999 : le cas de la forêt de Fontainebleau," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 357(1), pages 153-172.
- Amédée Mollard & Mbolatiana Rambonilaza & Dominique Vollet, 2006. "Aménités environnementales et rente territoriale sur un marché de services différenciés : le cas du marché des gîtes ruraux labellisés en France," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(2), pages 251-275.
- McComb, Greg & Lantz, Van & Nash, Katrina & Rittmaster, Robyn, 2006. "International valuation databases: Overview, methods and operational issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 461-472, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerd Lupp & Bernhard Förster & Valerie Kantelberg & Tim Markmann & Johannes Naumann & Carolina Honert & Marc Koch & Stephan Pauleit, 2016. "Assessing the Recreation Value of Urban Woodland Using the Ecosystem Service Approach in Two Forests in the Munich Metropolitan Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Riera, Pere & Signorello, Giovanni & Thiene, Mara & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Navrud, Ståle & Kaval, Pamela & Rulleau, Benedicte & Mavsar, Robert & Madureira, Lívia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Elsasser, Pe, 2012. "Non-market valuation of forest goods and services: Good practice guidelines," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 259-270.
- Rosenkranz, Lydia & Seintsch, Björn & Wippel, Bernd & Dieter, Matthias, 2014. "Income losses due to the implementation of the Habitats Directive in forests — Conclusions from a case study in Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 207-218.
- Elsasser, Peter & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Weller, Priska, 2016. "An updated bibliography and database on forest ecosystem service valuation studies in Austria, Germany and Switzerland," Thünen Working Papers 65, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
More about this item
KeywordsDatabase Forest valuation studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:15:y:2009:i:1-2:p:93-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.