Financial performance in Finnish large- and medium-sized sawmills: The effects of value-added creation and cost-efficiency seeking
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roos, Anders & Flinkman, Matti & Jappinen, Armas & Lonner, Goran & Warensjo, Mats, 2001. "Production strategies in the Swedish softwood sawmilling industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 189-197, November.
- John A. Mathews, 2002. "special issue: A resource-based view of Schumpeterian economic dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-54.
- Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui, 1997. "Multidivisional Structure and Productivity: The Contingency of Diversification Strategy," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 615-628.
- Månsson, Jonas, 2003. "Economies of scale in the Swedish sawmill industry," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 169-179.
- Chandra Kanodia & Haresh Sapra & Raghu Venugopalan, 2004. "Should Intangibles Be Measured: What Are the Economic Trade-Offs?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 89-120, 03.
- Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed, 1999. "Net Value Added and Earnings Determination," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 393-99, December.
- Lantz, Van, 2005. "Measuring scale, technology and price effects on value-added production across Canadian forest industry sectors," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 333-344, March.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkat Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:289-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.