Should Intangibles Be Measured: What Are the Economic Trade-Offs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007. "How do intangible assets create economic value? an application to banks," Working Papers 0730, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Robinson, Leslie A. & Sansing, Richard, 2008. "The effect of "invisible" tax preferences on investment and tax preference measures," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 389-404, December.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2014. "Disclosure and Choice," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-002, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Dye, Ronald A. & Sridhar, Sri S., 2008. "A positive theory of flexibility in accounting standards," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 312-333, December.
- R. G. Walker, 2009. "Discussion of Lev, Radhakrishnan and Zhang," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(3), pages 299-311.
- P. Astolfi & Luc Paugam & Olivier Ramond, 2012. "Purchase Price Allocations: Do they Matter?," Post-Print hal-00934973, HAL.
- Pierre Astolfi & Luc Paugam & Olivier Ramond, 2012. "Purchase Price Allocations: Do they Matter?," Post-Print halshs-00671611, HAL.
- Gao, Pingyang, 2008. "Disclosure Quality, Cost of Capital, and Investors’ Welfare," MPRA Paper 9478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Jeremy Bertomeu & Edwige Cheynel, 2016. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: A Survey of the Theoretical Literature," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(2), pages 221-258, June.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8007 edited by Casta, Jean-François, January.
- Luc Paugam & Pierre Astolfi & Olivier Ramond, 2015. "Accounting for business combinations: Do purchase price allocations matter?," Post-Print hal-01277376, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P.H. Fan & Feng Guan & Zengquan Li & Yong George Yang, 2014. "Relationship Networks and Earnings Informativeness: Evidence from Corruption Cases," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 831-866, September.
- Lähtinen, Katja & Toppinen, Anne, 2008. "Financial performance in Finnish large- and medium-sized sawmills: The effects of value-added creation and cost-efficiency seeking," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:42:y:2004:i:1:p:89-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.