Municipal bonds: a contingent claims perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yawitz, Jess B., 1978. "Risk Premia on Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 475-485, September.
- Buser, Stephen A. & Hess, Patrick J., 1986. "Empirical determinants of the relative yields on taxable and tax-exempt securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 335-355, December.
- Severn, Alan K. & Stewart, William J., 1992. "The corporate-treasury yield spread and state taxes," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 161-166, May.
- Koch, Timothy W. & Stock, Duane, 1997. "An analysis of implied tax rates on long-term taxable and tax-exempt bonds," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 171-176, February.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1991.
"Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence from Tax Returns,"
588, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence From Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 3900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1989.
"Tax Reform and the Market For Tax-Exempt Debt,"
NBER Working Papers
2900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Sandeep & Dresnack, William H., 1997. "Market knowledge in managed municipal bond portfolios," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-196.
- Chalmers, John M R, 1998. "Default Risk Cannot Explain the Muni Puzzle: Evidence from Municipal Bonds That Are Secured by U.S. Treasury Obligations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 281-308.
- Trzcinka, Charles A, 1982. " The Pricing of Tax-Exempt Bonds and the Miller Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 907-23, September.
- Kidwell, David S & Koch, Timothy W, 1983. "Market Segmentation and the Term Structure of Municipal Yields," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 40-55, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:71-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.