Municipal bonds: a contingent claims perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trzcinka, Charles A, 1982. " The Pricing of Tax-Exempt Bonds and the Miller Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 907-923, September.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1991.
"Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence from Tax Returns,"
588, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Which Households Own Municipal Bonds? Evidence From Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 3900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kidwell, David S & Koch, Timothy W, 1983. "Market Segmentation and the Term Structure of Municipal Yields," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 40-55, February.
- Singh, Sandeep & Dresnack, William H., 1997. "Market knowledge in managed municipal bond portfolios," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-196.
- Yawitz, Jess B., 1978. "Risk Premia on Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 475-485, September.
- Chalmers, John M R, 1998. "Default Risk Cannot Explain the Muni Puzzle: Evidence from Municipal Bonds That Are Secured by U.S. Treasury Obligations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 281-308.
- Koch, Timothy W. & Stock, Duane, 1997. "An analysis of implied tax rates on long-term taxable and tax-exempt bonds," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 171-176, February.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989.
"Tax Reform And The Market For Tax-Exempt Debt,"
514, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Buser, Stephen A. & Hess, Patrick J., 1986. "Empirical determinants of the relative yields on taxable and tax-exempt securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 335-355, December.
- Severn, Alan K. & Stewart, William J., 1992. "The corporate-treasury yield spread and state taxes," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 161-166, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:71-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.