Empirical determinants of the relative yields on taxable and tax-exempt securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Kuan, 1998. "Income uncertainty, substitution effect and relative yield spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-225.
- McConnell, John J. & Saretto, Alessio, 2010. "Auction failures and the market for auction rate securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 451-469, September.
- Merle Erickson & Austan Goolsbee & Edward Maydew, 2002. "How Prevalent is Tax Arbitrage? Evidence from the Market for Municipal Bonds," NBER Working Papers 9105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M., 1989.
"Tax reform and the market for tax-exempt debt,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 537-562, August.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989. "Tax Reform And The Market For Tax-Exempt Debt," Working papers 514, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Tax Reform and the Market For Tax-Exempt Debt," NBER Working Papers 2900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Stock Market Yields and the Pricing of Municipal Bonds,"
NBER Working Papers
5607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & James Poterba, 1996. "Stock-Market Yields and the Pricing of Municipal Bonds," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1761, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Brooks, Robert, 1999. "Municipal bonds: a contingent claims perspective," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 71-85.
- Slemrod, Joel & Greimel, Timothy, 1999. "Did Steve Forbes scare the US municipal bond market?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 81-96, October.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1989. "Interest Rates in the Reagan Years," NBER Working Papers 3037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2009. "Municipal Debt and Marginal Tax Rates: Is there a Tax Premium in Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 14687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon, David P., 1996. "An empirical reconciliation of the Miller model and the generalized capital structure models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-56, January.
- Joel Slemrod & Timothy Greimel, 1998. "Did Steve Forbes Scare the Municipal Bond Market?," NBER Working Papers 6583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Xu, Kuan, 1997. "Long-term equilibria of yields on taxable and tax-exempt bonds," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:17:y:1986:i:2:p:335-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.