The dynamics of Australian dollar bonds with different credit qualities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Neal, 1996. "Credit derivatives: new financial instruments for controlling credit risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 15-27.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Benjamin H Cohen, 1999. "Monetary Policy Procedures and Volatility Transmission along the Yield Curve," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-22 Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 18, pages 411-453
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
- Jonathan Batten & Warren Hogan, 1999. "Credit Derivatives: An Appraisal For Australian Financial Institutions," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 18(2), pages 19-41, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1995. " A Simple Approach to Valuing Risky Fixed and Floating Rate Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 789-819, July.
- Hall, Anthony D & Anderson, Heather M & Granger, Clive W J, 1992. "A Cointegration Analysis of Treasury Bill Yields," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 116-126, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Thuraisamy, Kannan Sivananthan, 2014.
"An analysis of price discovery from panel data models of CDS and equity returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 167-177.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Susan S Sharma & Kannan Thuraisamy, "undated". "An Analysis of Price Discovery from Panel Data Models of CDS and Equity Returns," Financial Econometics Series 2014_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan & Gannon, Gerard, 2013.
"Modelling the sovereign linkages of key Latin American economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 222-239.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan & Gannon, Gerard, 2012. "Modelling the Sovereign Linkages of Key Latin American Economies," Financial Econometics Series fe_2012_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Thuraisamy, Kannan S. & Gannon, Gerard L. & Batten, Jonathan A., 2008.
"The credit spread dynamics of Latin American euro issues in international bond markets,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 328-345, October.
- Kannan Thuraisamy & Gerry Gannon & Jonathan A. Batten, 2007. "The Credit Spread Dynamics of Latin American Euro Issues in International Bond Markets," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2007_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:9:y:2000:i:4:p:389-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .