The Diffusion of Tractors on the Canadian Prairies: The Threshold Model and the Problem of Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olmstead, Alan L., 1975. "The Mechanization of Reaping and Mowing in American Agriculture, 1833–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 327-352, June.
- J. C. Herbert Emery & Kenneth J. McKenzie, 1996. "Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't: An Option Value Approach to Evaluating the Subsidy of the CPR Mainline," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 255-270, May.
- Marcus, Alan J & Modest, David M, 1984. "Futures Markets and Production Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 409-426, June.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- R. M. McInnis, 1986. "Output and Productivity in Canadian Agriculture, 1870-71 to 1926-27," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 737-778 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 1995. "Beyond the Threshold: An Analysis of the Characteristics and Behavior of Early Reaper Adopters," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(01), pages 27-57, March.
- Musoke, Moses S., 1981. "Mechanizing cotton production in the American south: The tractor, 1915-1960," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-375, November.
- Giannis Karagiannis & W. Hartley Furtan, 1990. "Induced Innovation in Canadian Agriculture: 1926–87," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(1), pages 1-21, 03.
- Tony Ward, 1994. "The Origins of the Canadian Wheat Boom, 1880-1910," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 865-883, November.
- Warren C. Whatley, 1985. "A History of Mechanization in the Cotton South: The Institutional Hypothesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1191-1215.