Output and Productivity in Canadian Agriculture, 1870-71 to 1926-27
In: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9693.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9693||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon W. Bertram, 1973. "The Relevance of the Wheat Boom in Canadian Economic Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Edward J. Chambers & Donald F. Gordon, 1966. "Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 315-315.
- Abramovitz, Moses & David, Paul A, 1973. "Reinterpreting Economic Growth: Parables and Realities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 428-439, May.
- Alvin S. Tostlebe, 1957. "Capital in Agriculture: Its Formation and Financing Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tost57-1, November.
- Lewis, Frank D, 1975. "The Canadian Wheat Boom and Per Capita Income: New Estimates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1249-1257, December.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, November.
- Lewis, Frank & McInnis, Marvin, 1980. "The Efficiency of the French-Canadian Farmer in the Nineteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 497-514, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.