Output and Productivity in Canadian Agriculture, 1870-71 to 1926-27
In: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9693.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9693||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, October.
- Lewis, Frank D, 1975. "The Canadian Wheat Boom and Per Capita Income: New Estimates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1249-1257, December.
- Lewis, Frank & McInnis, Marvin, 1980. "The Efficiency of the French-Canadian Farmer in the Nineteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 497-514, September.
- Gordon W. Bertram, 1973. "The Relevance of the Wheat Boom in Canadian Economic Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Edward J. Chambers & Donald F. Gordon, 1966. "Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 315-315.
- Abramovitz, Moses & David, Paul A, 1973. "Reinterpreting Economic Growth: Parables and Realities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 428-439, May.
- Alvin S. Tostlebe, 1957. "Capital in Agriculture: Its Formation and Financing Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tost57-1, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.