Output and Productivity in Canadian Agriculture, 1870-71 to 1926-27
In: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, July.
- Lewis, Frank & McInnis, Marvin, 1980. "The Efficiency of the French-Canadian Farmer in the Nineteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 497-514, September.
- Gordon W. Bertram, 1973. "The Relevance of the Wheat Boom in Canadian Economic Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Edward J. Chambers & Donald F. Gordon, 1966. "Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 315-315.
- Abramovitz, Moses & David, Paul A, 1973. "Reinterpreting Economic Growth: Parables and Realities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 428-439, May.
- Alvin S. Tostlebe, 1957. "Capital in Agriculture: Its Formation and Financing Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tost57-1, July.
- Lewis, Frank D, 1975. "The Canadian Wheat Boom and Per Capita Income: New Estimates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1249-1257, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lew, Byron, 2000. "The Diffusion of Tractors on the Canadian Prairies: The Threshold Model and the Problem of Uncertainty," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-216, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .