Long-Term Trends in State and Local Finance: Sources and Uses of Funds in North Carolina, 1800-1977
In: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9695.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9695||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, December.
- Wallis, John Joseph, 1984. "The Birth of the Old Federalism: Financing the New Deal, 1932–1940," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 139-159, March.
- Lively, Robert A., 1955. "The American System: A Review Article," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 81-96, March.
- Davis, Lance E. & Legler, John, 1966. "The Government in the American Economy, 1815–1902: A Quantitative Study," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 514-552, December.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1961. "Introduction to "Trends in Government Financing"," NBER Chapters,in: Trends in Government Financing, pages 1-17 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Slade Kendrick & Mark Wehle, 1955. "A Century and a Half of Federal Expenditures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend55-1, December.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1961. "Trends in Government Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cope61-1, December.
- Simon Kuznets, 1946. "National Income: A Summary of Findings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn46-2, December.
- John M. Firestone, 1960. "Federal Receipts and Expenditures During Business Cycles, 1879-1958," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fire60-1, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.