Rowntree Revisited: Poverty in Britain, 1900
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-44, August.
- Colin A. Linsley & Christine L. Linsley, 1993. "Booth, Rowntree, and Llewelyn Smith: a reassessment of interwar poverty," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 46(1), pages 88-104, 02.
- E. P. Hennock, 1987. "The measurement of urban poverty: from the metropolis to the nation, 1880–1920," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 40(2), pages 208-227, 05.
- Bailey, Roy E & Boyer, George & Hatton, Timothy J., 1992.
"The Union Wage Effect in Late Nineteenth Century Britain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, T J & Boyer, G R & Bailey, R E, 1994. "The Union Wage Effect in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(244), pages 435-56, November.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1979. "Welfare Comparisons and Equivalence Scales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 216-21, May.
- Ian Gazeley, 1989. "The cost of living for urban workers in late Victorian and Edwardian Britain," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 42(2), pages 207-221, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:37:y:2000:i:2:p:174-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.