What really happened to real wages?: trends in wages, prices, and productivity in the United Kingdom, 1880-1913
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2013.
"Modernization of agriculture and long-term growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 367-382.
- Xiaodong Zhu & Dennis Tao Yang, 2007. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long Term Growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 679, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2009. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers tecipa-376, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2013. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers tecipa-472, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "Organization matters: Trade union behavior during peace and war," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 919-937.
- Ian Gazeley & Andrew Newell, 2011. "Poverty in Edwardian Britain," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(1), pages 52-71, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:43:y:1990:i:3:p:329-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.