Shattering the Myth of Costless Price Changes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy, 2007.
"Price rigidity and flexibility: new empirical evidence,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 639-647.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Rigidity and Flexibility: New Empirical Evidence," Emory Economics 0611, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Flexibility: New Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 2762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koenig, Matthias & Meissner, Joern, 2010.
"List pricing versus dynamic pricing: Impact on the revenue risk,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 505-512, August.
- Matthias Koenig & Joern Meissner, 2008. "List Pricing versus Dynamic Pricing: Impact on the Revenue Risk," Working Papers MRG/0011, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2009.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georg Müller & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Daniel Levy, 2007. "Non-price rigidity and cost of adjustment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 817-832.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:13-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrice changes Strategy Pricing policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:6:p:663-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.