Understanding the functionality of housing-related support services through mapping methods and dialogue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Mei Lan & Woolrych, Ryan & Sixsmith, Judith & Canham, Sarah & Battersby, Lupin & Sixsmith, Andrew, 2016. "Place-making with older persons: Establishing sense-of-place through participatory community mapping workshops," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 223-229.
- Julia R. Woodhall-Melnik & James R. Dunn, 2016. "A systematic review of outcomes associated with participation in Housing First programs," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 287-304, April.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Analysis of experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1253-1268, September.
- Tsemberis, S. & Gulcur, L. & Nakae, M., 2004. "Housing First, Consumer Choice, and Harm Reduction for Homeless Individuals with a Dual Diagnosis," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 94(4), pages 651-656.
- James Kennedy & Godwin Arku & Evan Cleave, 2017. "The experiences of front-line service providers of Housing First programme delivery in three communities in Ontario, Canada," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 396-416, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kirst, Maritt & Friesdorf, Rebecca & Ta, Martha & Amiri, Alexandra & Hwang, Stephen W. & Stergiopoulos, Vicky & O'Campo, Patricia, 2020. "Patterns and effects of social integration on housing stability, mental health and substance use outcomes among participants in a randomized controlled Housing First trial," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Canham, Sarah L. & Wister, Andrew & O’Dea, Eireann, 2019. "Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to housing first in Metro Vancouver," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 69-77.
- Ciara Keenan & Sarah Miller & Jennifer Hanratty & Terri Pigott & Jayne Hamilton & Christopher Coughlan & Peter Mackie & Suzanne Fitzpatrick & John Cowman, 2021. "Accommodation‐based interventions for individuals experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 17(2), June.
- Charles Walsh & Anita M Hubley & Matthew J To & Monica Norena & Anne Gadermann & Susan Farrell & Stephen W Hwang & Anita Palepu, 2019. "The effect of forensic events on health status and housing stability among homeless and vulnerably housed individuals: A cohort study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Yerko Rojas, 2017. "Evictions and short-term all-cause mortality: a 3-year follow-up study of a middle-aged Swedish population," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(3), pages 343-351, April.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2019.
"Targeting Ultra-Poor Households in Honduras and Peru,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 33(1), pages 63-94.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," NBER Working Papers 19646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting ultra-poor households in Honduras and Peru," CEPR Discussion Papers 9740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 125, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Working Papers 1033, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2013. "Targeting Ultra-poor Households in Honduras and Peru," Center Discussion Papers 160253, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Saqalli, M. & Gérard, B. & Bielders, C.L. & Defourny, P., 2011. "Targeting rural development interventions: Empirical agent-based modeling in Nigerien villages," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(4), pages 354-364, April.
- Stefani, Gianluca & Lombardi, Ginevra Virginia & Romano, Donato & Cei, Leonardo, 2017.
"Grass Root Collective Action for Territorially Integrated Food Supply Chains: A Case Study from Tuscany,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 8(4), October.
- Gianluca Stefani & Ginevra Lombardi & Donato Romano & Lorenzo Cei, 2016. "Grass Root Collective Action for territorially integrated food supply chain: A Case Study from Tuscany," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Goswami, Rupak & Paul, Malay, 2011. "Using Sustainable Livelihoods Framework for assessing the impact of Extension programmes: An empirical study in the context of Joint Forest Management," MPRA Paper 37793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciara Keenan & Sarah Miller & Jennifer Hanratty & Therese D. Pigott & Peter Mackie & John Cowman & Christopher Coughlan & Jayne Hamilton & Suzanne Fitzpatrick, 2020. "PROTOCOL: Accommodation‐based interventions for individuals experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 16(3), September.
- Sawathvong, Silavanh, 2004. "Experiences from developing an integrated land-use planning approach for protected areas in the Lao PDR," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 553-566, October.
- Ebrahim, Alnoor, 2003. "Accountability In Practice: Mechanisms for NGOs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 813-829, May.
- Vrangbæk, Karsten & Scheele, Christian Elling & Kriegbaum, Margit, 2018. "Voluntary associations and co-production of health promoting activities for older adults: Experiences and policy lessons from Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(11), pages 1255-1259.
- Chatterjee, Ira & Cornelissen, Joep & Wincent, Joakim, 2021. "Social entrepreneurship and values work: The role of practices in shaping values and negotiating change," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1).
- Chilombo, Andrew & Van Der Horst, Dan, 2021. "Livelihoods and coping strategies of local communities on previous customary land in limbo of commercial agricultural development: Lessons from the farm block program in Zambia," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Stefani, G. & Lombardi, G.V. & Romano, D. & Cei, L., 2017. "Green Root Collective Action for Conservation of Agri-Bio Diversity: a Case Study in Tuscany," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2017(1), June.
- Zulu, Leo Charles & Adams, Ellis Adjei & Chikowo, Regis & Snapp, Sieglinde, 2018. "The role of community-based livestock management institutions in the adoption and scaling up of pigeon peas in Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 141-155.
- Kwayu, Emmanuel J. & Sallu, Susannah M. & Paavola, Jouni, 2014. "Farmer participation in the equitable payments for watershed services in Morogoro, Tanzania," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 1-9.
- Schelbe, Lisa, 2018. "Struggles, successes, and setbacks: Youth aging out of child welfare in a subsidized housing program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 298-308.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity mapping; Community-based participatory research; Qualitative research methodologies; Housing services; Social services;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:72:y:2019:i:c:p:33-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.