Relationship between perceived improvement and treatment satisfaction among clients of a methadone maintenance program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanner, Barry A., 1982. "A multi-dimensional client satisfaction instrument," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 161-167, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Larsen, Daniel L. & Attkisson, C. Clifford & Hargreaves, William A. & Nguyen, Tuan D., 1979. "Assessment of client/patient satisfaction: Development of a general scale," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 197-207, January.
- Greenfield, Thomas K. & Attkisson, C. Clifford, 1989. "Steps toward a multifactorial satisfaction scale for primary care and mental health services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 271-278, January.
- Garland, Ann F. & Saltzman, Marla D. & Aarons, Gregory A., 2000. "Adolescent satisfaction with mental health services: development of a multidimensional scale," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-175, May.
- Perreault, Michel & Leichner, Pierre & sabourin, stephane & gendreau, pierre, 1993. "Patient satisfaction with outpatient psychiatric services : Qualitative and quantitative assessments," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 109-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padyab, Mojgan & Grahn, Robert & Lundgren, Lena, 2015. "Drop-out from the Swedish addiction compulsory care system," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 178-184.
More about this item
KeywordsClient satisfaction Perceived improvement Treatment outcome Methadone treatment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:410-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.