Peer-led interventions to reduce HIV risk of youth: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagamoyo College of Arts & Tanzania Theatre Centre & Mabala, Richard & Allen, Karen B., 2002. "Participatory action research on HIV/AIDS through a popular theatre approach in Tanzania," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 333-339, November.
- Pronyk, Paul M. & Harpham, Trudy & Morison, Linda A. & Hargreaves, James R. & Kim, Julia C. & Phetla, Godfrey & Watts, Charlotte H. & Porter, John D., 2008. "Is social capital associated with HIV risk in rural South Africa?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1999-2010, May.
- Gallant, Melanie & Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor, 2004. "School-based HIV prevention programmes for African youth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 1337-1351, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenberg, Marla E. & Wall, Melanie & Shim, Jin Joo & Bruening, Meg & Loth, Katie & Neumark-Sztainer, Dianne, 2012. "Associations between friends' disordered eating and muscle-enhancing behaviors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2242-2249.
- Tyler, Kimberly A. & Melander, Lisa A., 2012. "Individual and social network sexual behavior norms of homeless youth at high risk for HIV infection," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2481-2486.
- Fearon, Elizabeth & Wiggins, Richard D. & Pettifor, Audrey E. & Hargreaves, James R., 2015. "Is the sexual behaviour of young people in sub-Saharan Africa influenced by their peers? A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 62-74.
- Tulloch, Olivia & Taegtmeyer, Miriam & Ananworanich, Jintanat & Chasombat, Sanchai & Kosalaraksa, Pope & Theobald, Sally, 2015. "What can volunteer co-providers contribute to health systems? The role of people living with HIV in the Thai paediatric HIV programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 184-192.
- Ashley L. Merianos & Keith A. King & Rebecca A. Vidourek & Laura A. Nabors, 2016. "Mentoring and Peer-led Interventions to Improve Quality of Life Outcomes among Adolescents with Chronic Illnesses," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 1009-1023, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPeer education HIV prevention Evaluation review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:98-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.