Multiple Choice Knapsack Problem: Example of planning choice in transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Y. P. Aneja & K. P. K. Nair, 1979. "Bicriteria Transportation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Dudzinski, Krzysztof & Walukiewicz, Stanislaw, 1987. "Exact methods for the knapsack problem and its generalizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-21, January.
- repec:cdl:itsdav:qt95p934gz is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreb, Ahmad A., 1996. "Linear programming model for finding optimal roadway grades that minimize earthwork cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 148-154, August.
- Pisinger, David, 1995. "A minimal algorithm for the multiple-choice knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 394-410, June.
- Nauss, Robert M., 1978. "The 0-1 knapsack problem with multiple choice constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 125-131, March.
- Ben-Ayed, Omar & Boyce, David E. & Blair, Charles E., 1988. "A general bilevel linear programming formulation of the network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 311-318, August.
- Michael Greenstone, 2002.
"The Impacts of Environmental Regulations on Industrial Activity: Evidence from the 1970 and 1977 Clean Air Act Amendments and the Census of Manufactures,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1175-1219, December.
- Michael Greenstone, 1998. "The Impacts of Environmental Regulations on Industrial Activity: Evidence from the 1970 and 1977 Clean Air Act Amendments and the Census of Manufacturers," Working Papers 787, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jintrawet, Attachai, 1995. "A decision support system for rapid assessment of lowland rice-based cropping alternatives in Thailand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-258.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation programming Integer programming Optimization Branch and bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.