A minimal algorithm for the multiple-choice knapsack problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pisinger, David, 1995. "An expanding-core algorithm for the exact 0-1 knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 175-187, November.
- Dudzinski, Krzysztof & Walukiewicz, Stanislaw, 1987. "Exact methods for the knapsack problem and its generalizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Silvano Martello & Paolo Toth, 1988. "A New Algorithm for the 0-1 Knapsack Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 633-644, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Tue R.L. & Labbé, Martine, 2015. "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the piecewise linear transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 645-655.
- Sun, Li & Zhao, Lindu & Hou, Jing, 2015. "Optimization of postal express line network under mixed driving pattern of trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 147-169.
- Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos & Maculan, Nelson, 2007. "The one dimensional Compartmentalised Knapsack Problem: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1183-1195, December.
- Wishon, Christopher & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2016. "Robust efficiency measures for linear knapsack problem variants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 398-409.
- Sbihi, Abdelkader, 2010.
"A cooperative local search-based algorithm for the Multiple-Scenario Max-Min Knapsack Problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 339-346, April.
- Abdelkader Sbihi, 2009. "A cooperative local search-based algorithm for the Multiple-Scenario Max-Min Knapsack Problem," Post-Print hal-00644088, HAL.
- Zhong, Tao & Young, Rhonda, 2010. "Multiple Choice Knapsack Problem: Example of planning choice in transportation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 128-137, May.
- Michel, S. & Perrot, N. & Vanderbeck, F., 2009. "Knapsack problems with setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 909-918, August.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte, 2008. "A versatile algorithm for assembly line balancing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Haahr, J.T. & Lusby, R.M. & Wagenaar, J.C., 2015. "A Comparison of Optimization Methods for Solving the Depot Matching and Parking Problem," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2015-013-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:438-448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higgins Michael J. & Rivest Ronald L. & Stark Philip B., 2011. "Sharper p-Values for Stratified Election Audits," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-37, October.
- Pisinger, David, 2001. "Budgeting with bounded multiple-choice constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 471-480, March.
- René Ramacher & Lars Mönch, 2014. "Robust Multi-criteria Service Composition in Information Systems," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 6(3), pages 141-151, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose, 2007. "An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1353-1370, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:394-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.