Energy and sustainable development in cities: A case study of Bogotá
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2014. "Long-term equilibrium relationship between urbanization, energy consumption and economic activity: Empirical evidence from India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 324-331.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2013. "Integrated energy planning in cities and territories: A review of methods and tools," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 289-297.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2006. "The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1086-1093, June.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs Based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correctio," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-440, August.
- Ouedraogo, Nadia S., 2013. "Energy consumption and human development: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 28-41.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2009. "Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4208-4219, November.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Liu, Y., 2012. "An inexact optimization modeling approach for supporting energy systems planning and air pollution mitigation in Beijing city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 673-688.
- Adil Najam & Atiq A. Rahman & Saleemul Huq & Youba Sokona, 2003. "Integrating sustainable development into the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup1), pages 9-17, November.
- Jovanovic, Marina & Afgan, Naim & Bakic, Vukman, 2010. "An analytical method for the measurement of energy system sustainability in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3909-3920.
- Brandoni, Caterina & Polonara, Fabio, 2012. "The role of municipal energy planning in the regional energy-planning process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 323-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Wei & Liu, Yunliang & Heo, Yeonsook & Yan, Da & Li, Zhanyong & An, Jingjing & Yang, Song, 2016. "Relative importance of factors influencing building energy in urban environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 237-250.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Sustainable development; Urban energy systems; Bogotá;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:92:y:2015:i:p3:p:612-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.