Modelling decentralised heat supply: An application and methodological extension in TIMES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Rogan, Fionn & Deane, J.P. & Lavigne, Denis & Rout, Ullash K. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2013. "Modelling the impacts of challenging 2050 European climate mitigation targets on Ireland’s energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 169-189.
- Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia, 2011. "Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4325-4336, July.
- Reneses, Javier & Gómez, Tomás & Rivier, Juan & Angarita, Jorge L., 2011. "Electricity tariff design for transition economies: Application to the Libyan power system," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 33-43, January.
- Henning, Dag, 1997. "MODEST—An energy-system optimisation model applicable to local utilities and countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1135-1150.
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Coradi Leme, Rafael & Galvão, Leandro, 2012. "On the electrical two-part tariff—The Brazilian perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 123-130.
- Huisman, Ronald & Mahieu, Ronald & Schlichter, Felix, 2009.
"Electricity portfolio management: Optimal peak/off-peak allocations,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 169-174, January.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2007. "Electricity Portfolio Management: Optimal Peak / Off-Peak Allocations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-089-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2009. "Electricity portfolio management : Optimal peak/off-peak allocations," Other publications TiSEM f880b2e6-c56c-483c-9334-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Homeowners' Preferences for Adopting Residential Heating Systems: A Discrete Choice Analysis for Germany," FCN Working Papers 9/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Simões, Sofia & Cleto, João & Fortes, Patricia & Seixas, Júlia & Huppes, Gjalt, 2008. "Cost of energy and environmental policy in Portuguese CO2 abatement--scenario analysis to 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3598-3611, September.
- Lozano, Miguel A. & Ramos, Jose C. & Serra, Luis M., 2010. "Cost optimization of the design of CHCP (combined heat, cooling and power) systems under legal constraints," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 794-805.
- Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif, 2008. "An adopter-centric approach to analyze the diffusion patterns of innovative residential heating systems in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 577-590, February.
- Rodriguez Ortega, Maria Pia & Pérez-Arriaga, J. Ignacio & Abbad, Juan Rivier & González, Jesús Peco, 2008. "Distribution network tariffs: A closed question?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1712-1725, May.
- Rosen, Johannes & Tietze-Stöckinger, Ingela & Rentz, Otto, 2007. "Model-based analysis of effects from large-scale wind power production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 575-583.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Wu, Teresa, 2012. "Decentralized operation strategies for an integrated building energy system using a memetic algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 185-197.
- Ferrer-Martí, L. & Domenech, B. & García-Villoria, A. & Pastor, R., 2013. "A MILP model to design hybrid wind–photovoltaic isolated rural electrification projects in developing countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 293-300.
- Milan, Christian & Bojesen, Carsten & Nielsen, Mads Pagh, 2012. "A cost optimization model for 100% renewable residential energy supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 118-127.
- Fehrenbach, Daniel & Merkel, Erik & McKenna, Russell & Karl, Ute & Fichtner, Wolf, 2014. "On the economic potential for electric load management in the German residential heating sector – An optimising energy system model approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 263-276.
- Pina, André & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo, 2011. "Modeling hourly electricity dynamics for policy making in long-term scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4692-4702, September.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil, 2010. "Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6724-6735, November.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- Stadler, Michael & Kranzl, Lukas & Huber, Claus & Haas, Reinhard & Tsioliaridou, Elena, 2007. "Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems--The dynamic Invert simulation tool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 597-608, January.
- Schlereth, Christian & Stepanchuk, Tanja & Skiera, Bernd, 2010. "Optimization and analysis of the profitability of tariff structures with two-part tariffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 691-701, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanık, Seda & Sürer, Özge & Öztayşi, Başar, 2016. "Designing sustainable energy regions using genetic algorithms and location-allocation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 161-172.
- repec:eee:appene:v:239:y:2019:i:c:p:560-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:166:y:2019:i:c:p:1063-1073 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:136-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Nyun-Bae & Park, Sang Yong & Kim, Jong-Jin & Choi, Dong Gu & Yun, Bo Yeong & Hong, Jong Chul, 2017. "Technical and economic potential of highly efficient boiler technologies in the Korean industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 884-891.
- repec:zbw:espost:200120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:895-915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1611-1626 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:173:y:2019:i:c:p:679-690 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:856-869 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:161:y:2018:i:c:p:493-507 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:155:y:2018:i:c:p:874-886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Bloess & Wolf-Peter Schill & Alexander Zerrahn, 2017. "Power-to-Heat for Renewable Energy Integration: Technologies, Modeling Approaches, and Flexibility Potentials," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1677, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1915-:d:119736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagos, Dejene Assefa & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland, 2017. "The prospects of bioenergy in the future energy system of Inland Norway," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 78-91.
- Juroszek, Zbigniew & Kudelko, Mariusz, 2016. "A model of optimization for local energy infrastructure development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 625-643.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy system analysis; Residential heat supply; Capacity planning; Linear programming; Mixed integer programming; TIMES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:73:y:2014:i:c:p:592-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.