Electricity tariff design for transition economies: Application to the Libyan power system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "The role of efficiency estimates in regulatory price reviews: Ofgem's approach to benchmarking electricity networks," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 279-288, December.
- Liston, Catherine, 1993. "Price-Cap versus Rate-of-Return Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Rodriguez Ortega, Maria Pia & Pérez-Arriaga, J. Ignacio & Abbad, Juan Rivier & González, Jesús Peco, 2008. "Distribution network tariffs: A closed question?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1712-1725, May.
- Lowry, Mark Newton & Getachew, Lullit, 2009. "Statistical benchmarking in utility regulation: Role, standards and methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1323-1330, April.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2000. "Benchmarking and regulation: international electricity experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 107-130, September.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1972. "Distributional Equity and the Optimal Structure of Public Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 32-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Zhang, Yixiang, 2012.
"Determinants of public acceptance of tiered electricity price reform in China: Evidence from four urban cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 235-244.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Yixiang Zhang, 2011. "Determinants of public acceptance of tiered electricity price reform in China: Evidence from four urban cities," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 14, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Marangon Lima, Jose W. & Leme, Rafael C. & Leite Ferreira, Tiago G., 2012. "Distribution charges for consumers and microgeneration considering load elasticity sensitivity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 468-475.
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Coradi Leme, Rafael & Galvão, Leandro, 2012. "On the electrical two-part tariff—The Brazilian perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 123-130.
- Merkel, Erik & Fehrenbach, Daniel & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf, 2014. "Modelling decentralised heat supply: An application and methodological extension in TIMES," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 592-605.
- Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 344-354.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity tariffs Libyan power system Cost causality Regulation Transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .