The integration of Price Responsive Demand into Regional Transmission Organization (RTO) wholesale power markets and system operations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:103:y:2019:i:c:p:308-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:524-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Domijan, Alexander & Escrivá-Escrivá, Guillermo, 2012. "Economic and environmental evaluation of customers' flexibility participating in operation markets: Application to the meat industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 368-379.
- Cappers, Peter & MacDonald, Jason & Goldman, Charles & Ma, Ookie, 2013. "An assessment of market and policy barriers for demand response providing ancillary services in U.S. electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1031-1039.
- Siano, Pierluigi, 2014. "Demand response and smart grids—A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 461-478.
- Doostizadeh, Meysam & Ghasemi, Hassan, 2012. "A day-ahead electricity pricing model based on smart metering and demand-side management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 221-230.
- Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Energy efficiency actions related to the rollout of smart meters for small consumers, application to the Austrian system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4396-4409.
- Yousefi, Shaghayegh & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Majd, Vahid Johari, 2011. "Optimal real time pricing in an agent-based retail market using a comprehensive demand response model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5716-5727.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Gomes, A. & Antunes, C. Henggeler & Martinho, J., 2013. "A physically-based model for simulating inverter type air conditioners/heat pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 110-119.
- Naveed Ul Hassan & Muhammad Adeel Pasha & Chau Yuen & Shisheng Huang & Xiumin Wang, 2013. "Impact of Scheduling Flexibility on Demand Profile Flatness and User Inconvenience in Residential Smart Grid System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2014. "Scheduling policies for two-state smart-home appliances in dynamic electricity pricing environments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 455-469.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:545-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Bo & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2015. "Demand side management in a day-ahead wholesale market: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 642-654.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Responsive Demand; Regional Transmission Organization; Demand forecasting; Scarcity pricing; Capacity markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:1568-1574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.