Estimates of energy consumption in China using a self-adaptive multi-verse optimizer-based support vector machine with rolling cross-validation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaboli, S. Hr. Aghay & Fallahpour, A. & Selvaraj, J. & Rahim, N.A., 2017. "Long-term electrical energy consumption formulating and forecasting via optimized gene expression programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 144-164.
- Szoplik, Jolanta, 2015. "Forecasting of natural gas consumption with artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 208-220.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Li, Gang & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Forecasting the transport energy demand based on PLSR method in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1396-1400.
- Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 444-455.
- Yu Hao & Zong-Yong Zhang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's Farewell to Coal: A Forecast of Coal Consumption through 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 76, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Huang, Yophy & Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Peng, Chieh-Yu, 2011. "The long-term forecast of Taiwan’s energy supply and demand: LEAP model application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6790-6803.
- Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong, 2016. "Drivers for energy consumption: A comparative analysis of China and India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 954-962.
- Xiong, Ping-ping & Dang, Yao-guo & Yao, Tian-xiang & Wang, Zheng-xin, 2014. "Optimal modeling and forecasting of the energy consumption and production in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 623-634.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali, 2010. "The causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP in Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania: Evidence from ARDL bound testing approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1938-1943, June.
- Kaboli, S. Hr. Aghay & Selvaraj, J. & Rahim, N.A., 2016. "Long-term electric energy consumption forecasting via artificial cooperative search algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 857-871.
- Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Srikaew, Artit, 2011. "Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2754-2763, May.
- Feng, Y.Y. & Chen, S.Q. & Zhang, L.X., 2013. "System dynamics modeling for urban energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing, China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 44-52.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng, 2016. "Comparison of China's primary energy consumption forecasting by using ARIMA (the autoregressive integrated moving average) model and GM(1,1) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 384-390.
- Assareh, E. & Behrang, M.A. & Assari, M.R. & Ghanbarzadeh, A., 2010. "Application of PSO (particle swarm optimization) and GA (genetic algorithm) techniques on demand estimation of oil in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5223-5229.
- Behrang, M.A. & Assareh, E. & Ghalambaz, M. & Assari, M.R. & Noghrehabadi, A.R., 2011. "Forecasting future oil demand in Iran using GSA (Gravitational Search Algorithm)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5649-5654.
- Li, Junchen & Dong, Xiucheng & Shangguan, Jianxin & Hook, Mikael, 2011. "Forecasting the growth of China’s natural gas consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1380-1385.
- Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke, 2012. "A PSO–GA optimal model to estimate primary energy demand of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 329-340.
- Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan, 2012. "Exploring energy consumption and demand in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-30.
- Askarzadeh, Alireza, 2014. "Comparison of particle swarm optimization and other metaheuristics on electricity demand estimation: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 484-491.
- Tan, K.C. & Chiam, S.C. & Mamun, A.A. & Goh, C.K., 2009. "Balancing exploration and exploitation with adaptive variation for evolutionary multi-objective optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 701-713, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ce & Li, Bing-Bing & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wang, Jin-Cheng, 2018. "Has China’s coal consumption already peaked? A demand-side analysis based on hybrid prediction models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 272-281.
- Yixi Xue & Jie Ren & Xiaohang Bi, 2019. "Impact of Influencing Factors on CO 2 Emissions in the Yangtze River Delta during Urbanization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-19, August.
- Linlin Zhao & Zhansheng Liu & Jasper Mbachu, 2019. "Energy Management through Cost Forecasting for Residential Buildings in New Zealand," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-24, July.
- Amber, K.P. & Ahmad, R. & Aslam, M.W. & Kousar, A. & Usman, M. & Khan, M.S., 2018. "Intelligent techniques for forecasting electricity consumption of buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 886-893.
- Ying Wang & Peipei Shang & Lichun He & Yingchun Zhang & Dandan Liu, 2018. "Can China Achieve the 2020 and 2030 Carbon Intensity Targets through Energy Structure Adjustment?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-32, October.
- Yu, Kunjie & Qu, Boyang & Yue, Caitong & Ge, Shilei & Chen, Xu & Liang, Jing, 2019. "A performance-guided JAYA algorithm for parameters identification of photovoltaic cell and module," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C), pages 241-257.
More about this item
KeywordsChina energy consumption forecast; Self-adaptive; Multi-verse optimizer; Support vector machine; Rolling cross-validation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:152:y:2018:i:c:p:539-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.