Effects of carbon and environmental tax on power mix planning - A case study of Hebei Province, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Kaigui & Dong, Jizhe & Singh, Chanan & Hu, Bo, 2016. "Optimal capacity and type planning of generating units in a bundled wind–thermal generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 200-210.
- Hui, Jingxuan & Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Ye, Minhua, 2017. "Analyzing the penetration barriers of clean generation technologies in China’s power sector using a multi-region optimization model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1809-1820.
- Zhang, Ning & Hu, Zhaoguang & Shen, Bo & He, Gang & Zheng, Yanan, 2017. "An integrated source-grid-load planning model at the macro level: Case study for China's power sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 231-246.
- Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat & Siano, Pierluigi, 2017. "Coordinated short-term scheduling and long-term expansion planning in microgrids incorporating renewable energy resources and energy storage systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 699-708.
- Muis, Z.A. & Hashim, H. & Manan, Z.A. & Taha, F.M. & Douglas, P.L., 2010. "Optimal planning of renewable energy-integrated electricity generation schemes with CO2 reduction target," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2562-2570.
- Guo, Zheng & Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Jones, Ian & Li, Zheng, 2016. "A multi-regional modelling and optimization approach to China's power generation and transmission planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P2), pages 1348-1359.
- Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Liu, Zhe & Xie, Yang & Wu, Rui & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko & Tang, Liang, 2017. "Exploring impact of carbon tax on China’s CO2 reductions and provincial disparities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 596-603.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Gökmenoğlu, Seyit M., 2017. "Environmental pollution, hydropower energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from G7 countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-85.
- Wierzbowski, Michal & Lyzwa, Wojciech & Musial, Izabela, 2016. "MILP model for long-term energy mix planning with consideration of power system reserves," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 93-111.
- Chen, Qixin & Kang, Chongqing & Xia, Qing & Guan, Dabo, 2011. "Preliminary exploration on low-carbon technology roadmap of China’s power sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1500-1512.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2010. "Optimization of China's generating portfolio and policy implications based on portfolio theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1391-1402.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Kopanos, Georgios M. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2014. "A spatial multi-period long-term energy planning model: A case study of the Greek power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 456-482.
- Cheng, Rui & Xu, Zhaofeng & Liu, Pei & Wang, Zhe & Li, Zheng & Jones, Ian, 2015. "A multi-region optimization planning model for China’s power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 413-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noussan, Michel, 2018. "Performance based approach for electricity generation in smart grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 231-241.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2019. "How does tax system on energy industries affect energy demand, CO2 emissions, and economy in China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Wu, C.B. & Guan, P.B. & Zhong, L.N. & Lv, J. & Hu, X.F. & Huang, G.H. & Li, C.C., 2020. "An optimized low-carbon production planning model for power industry in coal-dependent regions - A case study of Shandong, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Freire-González, Jaume & Puig-Ventosa, Ignasi, 2019. "Reformulating taxes for an energy transition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 312-323.
- Quiroga, Daniela & Sauma, Enzo & Pozo, David, 2019. "Power system expansion planning under global and local emission mitigation policies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 1250-1264.
- Pinglin He & Jing Ning & Zhongfu Yu & Hao Xiong & Huayu Shen & Hui Jin, 2019. "Can Environmental Tax Policy Really Help to Reduce Pollutant Emissions? An Empirical Study of a Panel ARDL Model Based on OECD Countries and China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-32, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPower mix; Carbon tax; Environmental tax; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:645-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.