Energy security in ASEAN: A quantitative approach for sustainable energy policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martchamadol, Jutamanee & Kumar, S., 2013. "An aggregated energy security performance indicator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 653-670.
- Masahiro Sugiyama & Osamu Akashi & Kenichi Wada & Amit Kanudia & Jun Li & John Weyant, 2014. "Energy efficiency potentials for global climate change mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 397-411, April.
- Martchamadol, Jutamanee & Kumar, S., 2012. "Thailand's energy security indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6103-6122.
- Chang, Youngho & Yong, Jiayun, 2007. "Differing perspectives of major oil firms on future energy developments: An illustrative framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5466-5480, November.
- Kruyt, Bert & van Vuuren, D.P. & de Vries, H.J.M. & Groenenberg, H., 2009. "Indicators for energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2166-2181, June.
- Voigt, Sebastian & De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena, 2014.
"Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-62.
- Enrica De Cian & Michael Schymura & Elena Verdolini & Sebastian Voigt, 2013. "Energy Intensity Developments in 40 Major Economies: Structural Change or Technology Improvement?," Working Papers 2013.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena & Voigt, Sebastian, 2013. "Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marco Lau & Yongyang Su & Na Tan & Zhe Zhang, 2014. "Hedging China’s energy oil market risks," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 99-112, June.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- anonymous, 2014. "Noteworthy: energy, health insurance, federal taxes," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q1, pages 14-14.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Pouris, A., 2012. "Energy efficiency in South Africa: A decomposition exercise," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 113-120.
- Silitonga, A.S. & Atabani, A.E. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2012. "Review on fuel economy standard and label for vehicle in selected ASEAN countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1683-1695.
- Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel, 2007. "Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2466-2480, April.
- Soundararajan, Kamal & Ho, Hiang Kwee & Su, Bin, 2014. "Sankey diagram framework for energy and exergy flows," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1035-1042.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Mukherjee, Ishani, 2011. "Conceptualizing and measuring energy security: A synthesized approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5343-5355.
- Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho, 2014. "Energy security in China: A quantitative analysis and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 595-604.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vera, Ivan & Langlois, Lucille, 2007. "Energy indicators for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 875-882.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
- Wang, Y.F. & Li, K.P. & Xu, X.M. & Zhang, Y.R., 2014. "Transport energy consumption and saving in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 641-655.
- Tongsopit, Sopitsuda & Greacen, Chris, 2013. "An assessment of Thailand's feed-in tariff program," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 439-445.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
- Chontanawat, Jaruwan & Wiboonchutikula, Paitoon & Buddhivanich, Atinat, 2014. "Decomposition analysis of the change of energy intensity of manufacturing industries in Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali & Mahendra Dev, S., 2017. "Sustainable energy security for India: An assessment of the energy supply sub-system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 127-144.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-05-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali, 2017. "Sustainable Energy Security for India: An assessment of energy demand sub-system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P2), pages 126-139.
- Kittner, Noah & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2016. "Energy return on investment (EROI) of mini-hydro and solar PV systems designed for a mini-grid," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 410-419.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2140-:d:123147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Qiang & Zhou, Kan, 2017. "A framework for evaluating global national energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 19-31.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Energy security; 4-A’s; Affordability; Sustainable energy policy; ASEAN Economic Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:90:y:2016:i:c:p:60-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.