Green Investment Scheme: Experience and results in the Czech Republic
The key goal of this study was to analyse application of the Green Investment Scheme in the Czech Republic through the Green Savings Programme finalising in 2015. The programme was evaluated in terms of aspects of both reduction effectiveness and economic aspects of the basic subsidy categories: (a) Insulation; (b) Low-Energy Houses; (c) Biomass Boilers; (d) Solar Thermal Systems and (e) Heat Pumps. The essential results of the programme were also covered, including the number of projects supported, the total volume of emission reduction and the volume of financial funding.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tampakis, Stilianos & Τsantopoulos, Georgios & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Rerras, Ioannis, 2013. "Citizens’ views on various forms of energy and their contribution to the environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 473-482.
- Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Demurtas, Andrea, 2014. "Fiscal impacts of energy efficiency programmes—The example of solid wall insulation investment in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 610-620.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2014.
"Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 254-263.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Factors Influencing German House Owners' Preferences on Energy Retrofits," FCN Working Papers 4/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- AfDB AfDB, 2010. "Working Paper Series – Author Guidelines," Working Paper Series 357, African Development Bank.
- Webber, Phil & Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall, 2015. "The impacts of household retrofit and domestic energy efficiency schemes: A large scale, ex post evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 35-43.
- Tsantopoulos, Georgios & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Tampakis, Stilianos, 2014. "Public attitudes towards photovoltaic developments: Case study from Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 94-106.
- Noblet, Caroline L. & Teisl, Mario F. & Evans, Keith & Anderson, Mark W. & McCoy, Shannon & Cervone, Edmund, 2015. "Public preferences for investments in renewable energy production and energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 177-186. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)