Aviation and the costs of the European Emission Trading Scheme: The case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbot, Cristina & Betancor, Ofelia & Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda, 2014.
"Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: Airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-72.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Anger, Annela & Köhler, Jonathan, 2010. "Including aviation emissions in the EU ETS: Much ado about nothing? A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 38-46, January.
- Susmita Mitra, 2012. "Survey of Literature on the Impacts of Inclusion of the Aviation Sector in the European Union Emission Trading Scheme/System (EUETS)," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1202, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Malina, Robert & McConnachie, Dominic & Winchester, Niven & Wollersheim, Christoph & Paltsev, Sergey & Waitz, Ian A., 2012. "The impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on US aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 36-41.
- Meleo, Linda, 2014. "On the determinants of industrial competitiveness: The European Union emission trading scheme and the Italian paper industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 535-546.
- Girardet, Daniel & Spinler, Stefan, 2013. "Surcharge management of kerosene and CO2 costs for airlines under the EU's emission trading," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 25-30.
- Adriaan Kate & Gunnar Niels, 2005. "To What Extent are Cost Savings Passed on to Consumers? An Oligopoly Approach," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 323-337, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:186-:d:126668 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:140-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:55-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cpn:umkdem:v:17:y:2017:p:129-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:866-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nava, Consuelo R. & Meleo, Linda & Cassetta, Ernesto & Morelli, Giovanna, 2017. "The Impact of the EU-ETS on the Aviation Sector: Competitive Effects of Abatement Efforts by Airlines," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201710, University of Turin.
- repec:eee:transa:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:20-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Su, Meirong & Pauleit, Stephan & Yin, Xuemei & Zheng, Ying & Chen, Shaoqing & Xu, Chao, 2016. "Greenhouse gas emission accounting for EU member states from 1991 to 2012," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 759-768.
- Gu, Yewen & Wallace, Stein W. & Wang, Xin, 2018. "Can an Emission Trading Scheme really reduce CO2 emissions in the short term? Evidence from a maritime fleet composition and deployment model," Discussion Papers 2018/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsAviation; Climate change; Cost estimation; European Union Emission trading scheme (EU-ETS); Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:138-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.