Carbon allowance allocation in the transportation industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garvey, Seamus D., 2012. "The dynamics of integrated compressed air renewable energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 271-292.
- Tonini, Davide & Astrup, Thomas, 2012. "LCA of biomass-based energy systems: A case study for Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 234-246.
- Doulgeris, G. & Korakianitis, T. & Pilidis, P. & Tsoudis, E., 2012. "Techno-economic and environmental risk analysis for advanced marine propulsion systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1-12.
- Robert W. Hahn, 2009. "Greenhouse Gas Auctions and Taxes: Some Political Economy Considerations," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 167-188, Summer.
- Ernestos Tzannatos, 2010. "Cost assessment of ship emission reduction methods at berth: the case of the Port of Piraeus, Greece," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 427-445, July.
- Pandey, Krishan K. & Pragya, Namita & Sahoo, P.K., 2011. "Life cycle assessment of small-scale high-input Jatropha biodiesel production in India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 4831-4839.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie M. Marx & David McAdams & Brian Murray, 2011. "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the United States," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, Winter.
- Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Anable, Jillian, 2012. "The UK transport carbon model: An integrated life cycle approach to explore low carbon futures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-124.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane, 2009. "Cap and Trade, Rehabilitated: Using Tradable Permits to Control U.S. Greenhouse Gases," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 42-62, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuankai Deng & Yanhua Yu & Yanfang Liu, 2015. "Temporal and Spatial Variations in Provincial CO 2 Emissions in China from 2005 to 2015 and Assessment of a Reduction Plan," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, May.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:298-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Jiuping & Yang, Xin & Tao, Zhimiao, 2015. "A tripartite equilibrium for carbon emission allowance allocation in the power-supply industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 62-80.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon allowance allocation; Transportation industry; Intermodal transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:63:y:2013:i:c:p:1091-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.