Health impacts of power-exporting plants in northern Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Blackman, Allen & Chandru, Santosh & Mendoza-Dominguez, Alberto & Russell, A.G., 2012. "Health Impacts of Power-Exporting Plants in Northern Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-11-18-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Chandru, Santosh & Mendoza-Domínguez, Alberto & Russell, A.G., 2012. "Health Impacts of Power-Exporting Plants in Northern Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-11-03-rev-efd, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janusz R. Mrozek & Laura O. Taylor, 2002. "What determines the value of life? a meta-analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 253-270.
- ApSimon, Helen M & Warren, Rachel F, 1996. "Transboundary air pollution in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 631-640, July.
- Krupnick, Alan J & Cropper, Maureen L, 1992. "The Effect of Information on Health Risk Valuations," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Loehman, E. T. & Berg, S. V. & Arroyo, A. A. & Hedinger, R. A. & Schwartz, J. M. & Shaw, M. E. & Fahien, R. W. & De, V. H. & Fishe, R. P. & Rio, D. E., 1979. "Distributional analysis of regional benefits and cost of air quality control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 222-243, September.
- Barron, Jeffrey, 2005. "Environmentalists attempt to slow new power plant development in U.S./Mexico border region," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 256-259, September.
- Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Ostro, Bart D., 1987. "Air pollution and morbidity revisited: A specification test," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Kip Viscusi, W. & Magat, Wesley A. & Huber, Joel, 1991. "Pricing environmental health risks: survey assessments of risk-risk and risk-dollar trade-offs for chronic bronchitis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 32-51, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Air pollution; Mexico;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:44:y:2012:i:c:p:34-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.