Estimating emissions on vehicular traffic based on projected energy and transport demand on rural roads: Policies for reducing air pollutant emissions and energy consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Banister, 2000. "Sustainable urban development and transport -a Eurovision for 2020," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim, 2005. "The development of a policy for road tax in Turkey, using a genetic algorithm approach for demand estimation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 861-877, December.
- Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim, 2005. "Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Ceylan, Halim & Bell, Michael G. H., 2005. "Genetic algorithm solution for the stochastic equilibrium transportation networks under congestion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 169-185, February.
- Soner Haldenbilen & Halim Ceylan, 2005. "Transport Demand Management in Turkey: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 403-426, August.
- Ceylan, Halim & Bell, Michael G. H., 2004. "Traffic signal timing optimisation based on genetic algorithm approach, including drivers' routing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 329-342, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tseng, Po-Hsing & Lin, Dung-Ying & Chien, Steven, 2014. "Investigating the impact of highway electronic toll collection to the external cost: A case study in Taiwan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 265-272.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Sonmez, Mustafa & Akgüngör, Ali Payıdar & Bektaş, Salih, 2017. "Estimating transportation energy demand in Turkey using the artificial bee colony algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 301-310.
More about this item
KeywordsAir pollution Emissions Transportation policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:5:p:2542-2549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.