A key review on emergy analysis and assessment of biomass resources for a sustainable future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaya, Durmus, 2006. "Renewable energy policies in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 152-163, April.
- Yüksel, Ibrahim, 2008. "Global warming and renewable energy sources for sustainable development in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 802-812.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amaral, Luís P. & Martins, Nélson & Gouveia, Joaquim B., 2016. "A review of emergy theory, its application and latest developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 882-888.
- Baral, Nawa Raj & Wituszynski, David M. & Martin, Jay F. & Shah, Ajay, 2016. "Sustainability assessment of cellulosic biorefinery stillage utilization methods using emergy analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 13-28.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:288:y:2014:i:c:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:315:y:2015:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Jin’e & Lin, Bin-Le & Sagisaka, Masayuki, 2012. "Sustainability assessment of bioethanol and petroleum fuel production in Japan based on emergy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 23-33.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:208-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jianying Feng & Jing Wang & Xiaoshuan Zhang & Fengtao Zhao & Radoslava Kanianska & Dong Tian, 2015. "Design and Implementation of Emergy-Based Sustainability Decision Assessment System for Protected Grape Cultivation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-24, October.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:310-322 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmergy Biomass Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2948-2955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .