Global warming and renewable energy sources for sustainable development: A case study in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ertekin, Can & Yaldız, Osman, 1999. "Estimation of monthly average daily global radiation on horizontal surface for Antalya (Turkey)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 95-102.
- Akinoǧlu, B.G. & Shariah, A.M. & Ecevit, A., 1999. "Solar domestic water heating in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 363-374.
- Kaygusuz, K. & Türker, M.F., 2002. "Biomass energy potential in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 661-678.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Ozgener, Leyla, 2004. "Development of geothermal energy utilization in Turkey: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 433-460, October.
- Özteki̇n, S. & Başçeti̇nçeli̇k, A. & Soysal, Y., 1999. "Crop drying programme in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 789-794.
- Yuksek, Omer & Komurcu, Murat Ihsan & Yuksel, Ibrahim & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2006. "The role of hydropower in meeting Turkey's electric energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3093-3103, November.
- Kaya, Durmus, 2006. "Renewable energy policies in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 152-163, April.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Ozgener, Onder, 2004. "A review on the development of wind energy in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Sarı, Ahmet & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2001. "Thermal performance of myristic acid as a phase change material for energy storage application," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 303-317.
- Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2002. "Renewable and sustainable energy use in Turkey: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 339-366, August.
- Bulut, Hüsamettin, 2004. "Typical solar radiation year for southeastern Anatolia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1477-1488.
- Toğrul, Inci Turk & Toğrul, Hasan & Evin, Duygu, 2000. "Estimation of global solar radiation under clear sky radiation in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-287.
- Tugrul Ogulata, R., 2003. "Energy sector and wind energy potential in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 469-484, December.
- Kaygusuz, Kamil & Kaygusuz, Abdullah, 2004. "Geothermal energy in Turkey: the sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 545-563, December.
- Tugrul Ogulata, R. & Noyan Ogulata, S., 2002. "Solar radiation on Adana, Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 351-358, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy utilization Renewable energy Geothermal Hydropower Solar Biomass;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:372-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.