Issues in the determination of the optimal portfolio of electricity supply options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Lev, Dan & Katz, Steven, 1976. "A Portfolio Approach to Fossil Fuel Procurement in the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 933-947, June.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Frayer, Julia & Uludere, Nazli Z., 2001. "What Is It Worth? Application of Real Options Theory to the Valuation of Generation Assets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 40-51, October.
- Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul, 2006.
"Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4050-4062, December.
- Grubb, M. & Butler, L. & Sinden, G., 2005. "Diversity and Security in UK Electricity Generation: The Influence of Low Carbon Objectives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andy Stirling & Go Yoshizawa & Tatsujiro Suzuki, 2009. "Electricity System Diversity in the UK and Japan - a Multicriteria Diversity Analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 176, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Costello, Ken, 2005. "A Perspective on Fuel Diversity," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 28-47, May.
- Andy Stirling, 2007. "A General Framework for Analysing Diversity in Science, Technology and Society," SPRU Working Paper Series 156, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gitelman, Gary, 2002. "Use of Real Options in Asset Valuation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 58-71, November.
- Hanser, Philip & Graves, Frank, 2007. "Utility Supply Portfolio Diversity Requirements," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 22-32, June.
- Costello, Ken, 2007. "Diversity of Generation Technologies: Implications for Decision-Making and Public Policy," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 10-21, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de-Llano Paz, Fernando & Antelo, Susana Iglesias & Calvo Silvosa, Anxo & Soares, Isabel, 2014. "The technological and environmental efficiency of the EU-27 power mix: An evaluation based on MPT," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 67-81.
- Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen, 2013. "Energy security and improvements in the function of diversity indices—Taiwan energy supply structure case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 9-20.
- Naraharisetti, Pavan Kumar & Karimi, I.A. & Anand, Abhay & Lee, Dong-Yup, 2011. "A linear diversity constraint – Application to scheduling in microgrids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4235-4243.
- Kharbach, Mohammed, 2016. "Diversification criteria for power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 183-186.
- deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Martínez Fernandez, Paulino & Soares, Isabel, 2016. "Addressing 2030 EU policy framework for energy and climate: Cost, risk and energy security issues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P2), pages 1347-1360.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1364-1383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:636-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando deLlano-Paz & Paulino Martinez Fernandez & Isabel Soares, 2016. "The effects of different CCS technological scenarios on EU low-carbon generation mix," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 1477-1500, October.
- repec:eee:appene:v:207:y:2017:i:c:p:465-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte, 2016. "Strategies against shocks in power systems – An analysis for the case of Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 455-465.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity supply Diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2198-2207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.