Energy efficiency in New Zealand's residential sector: A systemic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Brocklesby, 1993. "Methodological Complementarism or Separate Paradigm Developmentâ€”Examining the Options for Enhanced Operational Research," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 18(2), pages 133-158, December.
- Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F., 2007. "Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3167-3178, June.
- Martinaitis, Vytautas & Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas, 2007. "A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 192-201, January.
- Ouedraogo, Boukary, 2006. "Household energy preferences for cooking in urban Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3787-3795, December.
- Unander, Fridtjof & Ettestol, Ingunn & Ting, Mike & Schipper, Lee, 2004. "Residential energy use: an international perspective on long-term trends in Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1395-1404, August.
- Eiswerth, Mark E & Abendroth, Kurt W & Ciliano, Robert E & Ouerghi, Azedine & Ozog, Michael T, 1998. "Residential electricity use and the potential impacts of energy efficiency options in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 307-315, March.
- Tonn, Bruce & Peretz, Jean H., 2007. "State-level benefits of energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3665-3674, July.
- Ulrich, Werner, 1987. "Critical heuristics of social systems design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 276-283, September.
- Kahn, E. & Pignone, C. & Eto, J. & McMahon, J. & Levine, M., 1987. "The effect of conservation programmes on electric utility earnings : Results of two case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 249-261, June.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S., 2007. "Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1648-1657, March.
- Jaber, Jamal O. & Mamlook, Rustom & Awad, Wa'el, 2005. "Evaluation of energy conservation programs in residential sector using fuzzy logic methodology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1329-1338, July.
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng-Lang, Yang & Lin, Hung-Pin & Chang, Chih-Heng, 2010. "Linear and nonlinear causality between sectoral electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6570-6573, November.
- Ahmad, Salman & Mat Tahar, Razman & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Munir, Abu Bakar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi, 2016. "Application of system dynamics approach in electricity sector modelling: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 29-37.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2014. "Enhancing energy efficiency in public buildings: The role of local energy audit programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 364-373.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:9:p:3278-3285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.