A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Artūras Kaklauskas & Saulius Raslanas, 2004. "Evaluation of investments into housing renovation," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 177-190, August.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve, 2004. "Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 721-735, April.
- Giannantoni, C. & Lazzaretto, A. & Macor, A. & Mirandola, A. & Stoppato, A. & Tonon, S. & Ulgiati, S., 2005. "Multicriteria approach for the improvement of energy systems design," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1989-2016.
- Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas & Mikkelsen, Svend Erik, 2002. "Lithuanian energy efficiency project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 621-627, June.
- Steven E. Stoft, 1995. "The Economics of Conserved-Energy "Supply" Curves," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 109-137.
- Herring, Horace, 1999. "Does energy efficiency save energy? The debate and its consequences," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 209-226.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Gieseler, U.D.J. & Heidt, F.D. & Bier, W., 2004. "Evaluation of the cost efficiency of an energy efficient building," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 369-376.
- Haas, Reinhard & Biermayr, Peter, 2000. "The rebound effect for space heating Empirical evidence from Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 403-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Bao-jie & Yang, Li & Ye, Miao & Mou, Ben & Zhou, Yanan, 2014. "Overview of rural building energy efficiency in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 385-396.
- Risholt, Birgit & Berker, Thomas, 2013. "Success for energy efficient renovation of dwellings—Learning from private homeowners," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1022-1030.
- Ferreira, Joaquim & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Brito, Jorge de, 2013. "Refurbishment decision support tools review—Energy and life cycle as key aspects to sustainable refurbishment projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1453-1460.
- Morelli, Martin & Harrestrup, Maria & Svendsen, Svend, 2014. "Method for a component-based economic optimisation in design of whole building renovation versus demolishing and rebuilding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 305-314.
- Elias, Arun Abraham, 2008. "Energy efficiency in New Zealand's residential sector: A systemic analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3278-3285, September.
- Ntona, Eirini & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios L., 2015. "Energy saving: Views and attitudes of students in secondary education," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Diakaki, Christina & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Kabelis, Nikos & Kolokotsa, Dionyssia & Kalaitzakis, Kostas & Stavrakakis, George, 2010. "A multi-objective decision model for the improvement of energy efficiency in buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5483-5496.
- Eva Valeri & Amanda Stathopoulos & Edoardo Marcucci, 2012. "Energy Efficiency In The Transport Sector: Policy Evolution In Some European Countries," Working Papers 0312, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Diakaki, Christina & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Kolokotsa, Dionyssia, 2013. "Performance study of a multi-objective mathematical programming modelling approach for energy decision-making in buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 534-542.
- Ballarini, Ilaria & Corrado, Vincenzo & Madonna, Francesco & Paduos, Simona & Ravasio, Franco, 2017. "Energy refurbishment of the Italian residential building stock: energy and cost analysis through the application of the building typology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 148-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:192-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.