A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Artūras Kaklauskas & Saulius Raslanas, 2004. "Evaluation of investments into housing renovation," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 177-190, August.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve, 2004. "Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 721-735, April.
- Giannantoni, C. & Lazzaretto, A. & Macor, A. & Mirandola, A. & Stoppato, A. & Tonon, S. & Ulgiati, S., 2005. "Multicriteria approach for the improvement of energy systems design," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1989-2016.
- Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas & Mikkelsen, Svend Erik, 2002. "Lithuanian energy efficiency project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 621-627, June.
- Steven E. Stoft, 1995. "The Economics of Conserved-Energy "Supply" Curves," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 109-137.
- Herring, Horace, 1999. "Does energy efficiency save energy? The debate and its consequences," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 209-226, July.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Gieseler, U.D.J. & Heidt, F.D. & Bier, W., 2004. "Evaluation of the cost efficiency of an energy efficient building," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 369-376.
- Haas, Reinhard & Biermayr, Peter, 2000. "The rebound effect for space heating Empirical evidence from Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 403-410, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:192-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.