Importance of biomass energy sources for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fridleifsson, Ingvar B., 2001. "Geothermal energy for the benefit of the people," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 299-312, September.
- Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Parmaksizoglu, Cem, 2006. "Comparison of Turkey's electrical energy consumption and production with some European countries and optimization of future electrical power supply investments in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Dogru, M. & Howarth, C.R. & Akay, G. & Keskinler, B. & Malik, A.A., 2002. "Gasification of hazelnut shells in a downdraft gasifier," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 415-427.
- Faaij, Andre P.C., 2006. "Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 322-342, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Feasibility analysis of Turkey's renewable energy projection," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 570-575.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"A snapshot of geothermal energy potential and utilization in Turkey,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2535-2543, December.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "A Snapshot of Geothermal Energy Potential and Utilization in Turkey," MPRA Paper 19092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saysel, Ali Kerem & Hekimoğlu, Mustafa, 2013. "Exploring the options for carbon dioxide mitigation in Turkish electric power industry: System dynamics approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 675-686.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1285-1302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paiano, Annarita & Lagioia, Giovanni, 2016. "Energy potential from residual biomass towards meeting the EU renewable energy and climate targets. The Italian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 161-173.
- F. Tchanche, Bertrand & Pétrissans, M. & Papadakis, G., 2014. "Heat resources and organic Rankine cycle machines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1185-1199.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "On the wind energy in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1361-1371, August.
- Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2011. "Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan--Biomass energy prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3207-3219, August.
- Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan, 2009. "When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 181-189, January.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:800-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gokcol, Cihan & Dursun, Bahtiyar & Alboyaci, Bora & Sunan, Erkan, 2009. "Importance of biomass energy as alternative to other sources in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 424-431, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:834-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.