A hydrogen economy and its impact on the world as we know it
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammerschlag, Roel & Mazza, Patrick, 2005. "Questioning hydrogen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2039-2043, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contreras, A. & Posso, F., 2011. "Technical and financial study of the development in Venezuela of the hydrogen energy system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3114-3123.
- Hughes, Larry, 2009. "The four 'R's of energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2459-2461, June.
- Wang, Junye, 2015. "Barriers of scaling-up fuel cells: Cost, durability and reliability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 509-521.
- Ercolino, Giuliana & Ashraf, Muhammad A. & Specchia, Vito & Specchia, Stefania, 2015. "Performance evaluation and comparison of fuel processors integrated with PEM fuel cell based on steam or autothermal reforming and on CO preferential oxidation or selective methanation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 138-153.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent, 2010. "Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1999-2012, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:522-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .